Temporary closure of Dagworth Road, Pebmarsh, from the junction with Collins Road, south for 700 metres. Alternative route: Collins Road, Sudbury Road, Maplestead Road and vice versa.
Please click on link below:
The following road closures will occur from 15 April 2013, for the duration of the works. This includes surface dressing, pre-surface dressing patching and lining works:
Pebmarsh Road, Alphamstone: from its junction with Shalford Road to its junction with Bardfield Road, a distrance of approximately 1000 metres. Alternative route: Lamarsh Road, Henny Road.
Twinstead Road/Pebmarsh/Alphamstone/Twinstead: From its junction with Oak Road, north east for a distance of approx 700 metres. Alternative route: Oak Road, The Street, Twinstead Road.
Access for emergency service vehicles and pedestrians will be maintained at all times during the closure.
Please click link below for meeting agenda:
Please click on link above for the meeting agenda.
The next meeting of Pebmarsh Parish Council will be held on
Monday 1 October 2012
in the Village Hall Committee Room
for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. Election of Chairman
To elect a Chairman of the Parish Council, as the position is currently vacant. The Chairman to sign the declaration of acceptance of office.
2. Election of Vice-Chairman
To elect a Vice-Chairman in the event that this office becomes vacant.
3. Apologies for Absence
Members are reminded that the LGA1972, s85 states that apologies for absence must be received prior to a meeting.
4. Minutes of the Previous Meeting Held 20 August 2012
To agree and sign the minutes.
5. Declarations of Interest
To declare the existence and nature of any Disclosable Pecuniary Interest, other
Pecuniary Interest or Non-Pecuniary Interest relating to items on the agenda having
regard to the Code of Conduct for Members and having taken appropriate advice
where necessary before the meeting.
6. Public Forum
Opportunity for the public to raise issues or ask questions of Councillors.
7. District and County Items
7.1 BDC Issues
7.2 ECC Issues
8. Code of Conduct
To agree to adopt the Code of Conduct.
9. Deferment of Dispensation Requests to Braintree District Council
To agree that all applications for dispensation regarding Pecuniary and Non-Pecuniary Interests be directed to the Monitoring Officer at Braintree District Council, via the Parish Council Clerk.
10. Register of Interests
To ensure all Registers of Interest have been received by the Clerk, as required by statute.
11. Revision of Responsibilities
To revise the list of responsibilities in light of change of Council membership.
- 12/00226/TPO: 4 Mill Lane – Works to trees: fell 5 x damson trees. Consultation ended on 21 September 2012 – the Parish Council made no comments.
13.1 Finance Reports
To receive the latest Finance Reports.
13.2 Cheques to be approved for payment:
- 13.2.1: £337.64 – Clerk Salary (Sept, Oct 2012)
- 13.2.2: £63.20 – HMRC PAYE payment (Sept, Oct 2012)
- 13.2.3: £58.75 – Clerk Expenses (July to Sep 2012)
- 13.2.4: £212.08 – Expenses: G Tufnell for Parish bench refurbishment x 5
13.3 Payments made between meetings:
- 13.3.1: £40.00 -RCCE Annual Subscription
- 13.3.2: £168.82 – Clerk Salary (August 2012)
- 13.3.3: £3372.00 – Halls Hard Landscaping: Playground Refurbishment
- 13.3.4: £26.40 – A&J Lighting: Street Light Maintenance (August 2012)
- 13.3.5: £26.40 – A&J Lighting: Street Light Maintenance (September 2012)
13.4 Monies Received:
- 13.4.1: £5892.00 – Braintree DC: Precept 1st half and Parish Support Grant
- 13.4.2: £1005.53 – Braintree DC: Street Cleaning Agreement
- 13.4.3: £50.00 – St John the Baptist Primary PTA: Car Parking Fee
- 13.4.4: £4120.00 – Braintree DC: Precept 2nd half
14. Grass Cutting – Clay Hill
To clarify the arrangements.
15. Village Sign
To discuss the way forward.
16. Letters of Thanks
To agree and arrange.
17. Jubilee Oak Plaque
To agree wording and expenditure.
18. Clerk’s Report
The Clerk to go through any correspondence received.
19. Date of Next Meeting
To set the date of the next meeting.
Philippa Potter, Clerk to the Council
24 September 2012