The next meeting of Pebmarsh Parish Council, will be held on
Monday 29 March 2010, in the Village Hall Committee Room, commencing at 7:30pm
for the purpose of transacting the following business:
- Apologies for Absence
Members are reminded that the LGA1972, s85 states that apologies for absence must be received prior to a meeting.
- Consideration of the Minutes of the Meeting held on 8 February 2010
To agree and sign the Minutes.
- Declaration of Interests
To declare any ‘personal’ or ‘personal and prejudicial’ interests relating to items on the agenda having regard to paragraphs 8 to 12 (inclusive) of the Code of Conduct for Members part 5/1 of the Constitution and having taken appropriate advice (where necessary) before the meeting.
- Public Forum
Opportunity for parishioners to raise issues of mutual interest, or to question Councillors.
- District and County Items
Any BDC or ECC issues.
- BDC Planning Issues
6.1 Planning Applications – Planning Committee Decision to be Noted
- 10/00164/FUL: Stone Cottage, Clay Hills – Replacement of flat roof with pitched.
The Committee agreed to support this application.
- 10/00146/FUL: Land South West of Scotts Farm – Retrospective application for store shed.
The Committee agree to support this application.
- 10/00156/FUL: Vine Cottage, Twinstead Road, Pebmarsh – Erection of metal outbuilding.
The Committee agreed to object to this application on the grounds of its size, height and bulk.
6.2 Planning Results – The following applications were granted:
- 09/01676/FUL: Rafe Hall – Change of use from storage/distribution centre and office to residential use.
- 10/00003/FUL: Toms Cottage, Cross End – Erection of single storey side extension
- 10/00019/FUL: The Wildings, The Street – Erection of timber outbuilding to be used as general storage and home office.
- 10/00164/FUL: Stone Cottage, Clay Hills – Replacement of flat garage roof with pitched.
- 10/00146/FUL: Land South West of Scotts Farm – Retrospective for store shed.
- 10/00031/NMA: Spoons Hall – Non Material Amendment.
- 10/00018/NMA: 1 Cross End, Pebmarsh – Non Material Amendment.
- Reports from Representatives
7.1 Playing Fields/Bus Shelters
Updates to be received on the following issues:
- New climbing frame rope
- RoSPA recommendations
- New noticeboards
- Vehicles driving on the playing field – Cllr Fenner to report
7.2 Village Hall
- Update regarding whether the Village Hall can offer the Community Payback Team any projects.
- Discuss issues relating to the cleanliness of the Hall.
7.3 Street Lighting
- Update on account payments.
- Increase to material costs.
To receive any current issues from Cllr Anderson.
7.5 Passenger Transport
- Update on launch of Stour Valley Community Bus.
8. Traffic Calming
To discuss how to approach looking for a solution to speeding in the village.
9. Parish Council Website and Village Email Service
To discuss plans for a new website and an Email service for parishioners to sign up to for news and events.
10. Litter Picking
To discuss litter picking equipment and support that can be received from BDC on litter picking days.
11. Parish Emergency Plan
To discuss some arrangements for an emergency plan.
12. Road Safety – Winter Weather
To receive an update on ways of alleviating icy conditions on the village roads.
13.1 Finance Report
To receive the latest finance report.
13.2 Cheques to be approved for payment:
13.2.1 £200.42 Clerk Salary for March 2010
13.2.1 £ 49.05 Clerk Expenses Feb-March 2010
13.3 To note – cheques paid between meetings due to time constraints:
13.3.1 £585.00 Grass Cutting Contractor – Village Green cuts
13.3.2 £625.00 Grass Cutting Contractor – P3Footpath cutting
Both cheques signed and dated 9 March 2010
13.4 Grass Cutting Quote
To agree the quote received for grass cutting for 2010/11.
14. BDC Street Scene Agreement
The agreement for 2010/11 to be agreed and signed.
15. Annual Parish Assembly
- Councillor Reports
- Traffic calming
16. Clerk Administration
Clerk to go through any correspondence received and any further progress checks required.
17. Date of Next Meeting
Tuesday 18 May 2010 – Annual Parish Assembly